Monday, February 12, 2018

Studying the Book of Mormon by Topic’s




Studying the Book of Mormon by topic is my favorite way to study scriptures!! I created a video that goes over this blog in greater detail. Check it out here:

Link To video


First things first, you need to come up with a topic to study. Pick a topic from questions or topics you would like to learn more about.

I wanted to share my topics to give you some Idea’s. I haven’t studied the last three yet but they are next in line. I already had them engraved; I just need to study them now:

-Confidence Wax Strong
-Family and Parenting
-90 Day Challenge
-Little Packets of Light
-The Lord's Communication
-Atonement #1
-Atonement #2
-All God's Plans Work
-Patterns of Learning
-Shae's Baptism Challenge
-BoM for Dummies
-And Thus We See...
-Lessons on Being Delightful
-How To...
-Be Not Deceived
-The Savior's Love
-Power of 2 or More Witnesses
-Christ's Doctrine

Once I have the Topic I then write the date I start studying and my testimony of the topic in the front. Then in the back after I have read it cover to cover I again write my testimony to see the growth and things I have learned.

After that I add quotes and pictures that connect to the theme. I make notes and insert talks that go with the topic.



Scriptures.byu.edu is the best website to look up conference talks for each verse of scripture. It’s one of my favorite study tools. Then start reading through thinking of your theme and the parallels that are in the verses.



I hope this all makes sense Happy Reading!!




No comments:

Post a Comment