Monday, April 8, 2019

Divine Discontent Study

This morning I had a great study. I always want to share what I am learning and then I talk myself out of it. After General Conference yesterday and then reading Sister Craig's talk this a.m. I am taking the leap.

Combining general conference talks with scriptures is one of my favorite ways to feast on the word of God. 

I made a quick little video to explain my process and then took a picture of the finished product. Honestly, it took me longer to make the video and blog post then my study of the actual talk, but I want to share the goodness I find. I hope you enjoy.

Video Link:
https://youtu.be/ANj8dj5X8rY

Finished product:
didn't mention this on the video but in the picture you can see on the glue in I write the verse that I am referencing. Then I know what goes with and what.  Highlighting the verse and glue in with the same color as  connects the two. 


Link to the document I made if you would like a copy:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bGX1mdURj-d_v1exrfytN24mgvVYeLv3cEU2zVyVeow/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment